Cielo Vista Church Mission
Inviting the lost and broken into our Christ-centered
journey from empty religion to generational life change.
Value # 1 Biblical Truth Alive In Love
Value # 2 Power of Prayer
Value # 3 Life Changing Generosity
Value # 4 Unity In Diversity
Value # 5 Before You’re Ready
“Before You’re Ready” has to do with:
1) DISCOVERY – What is God’s purpose for me?
2) DEVELOP – What am I doing to develop the one and only life God has
“If you don’t design your own life plan, chances are you’ll fall into someone else’s plan. And guess what they may have planned for you? Not much.”
3) DEEPEN – What would it look like for me to live in the full expression of God’s will in my life?
Proverbs 16.9 We can make our plans, but the Lord determines our steps.
Making plans comes easy, waiting on the Lord to unfold His plans requires:
Prayer – Scripture - Faith – Submission - People – Waiting – Go - Repeat
“We’re concerned with how things turn out;
God seems more concerned with how we turn out.”
2 C orinthians 5.7 For we live by believing and not by seeing.
Exodus 3.10 Now go, for I am sending you to Pharaoh. You must lead My
people Israel out of Egypt.
▪ God will often ask us to do something we’re familiar with and then stretch
our faith with a new assignment.
▪ God has a way of stretching us out of our comfort zone to His growth
Ecclesiastes 3.1 For everything there is a season, a time for every activity
Ecclesiastes 11.4 Farmers who wait for perfect weather never plant. If
they watch every cloud, they never harvest.
1. Pray = Asking God for DAILY wisdom.
2. Scripture = Searching God’s Word for DEPTH .
3. Faith = Belief BEFORE sight.
4. Submission = Yes to God’s DIRECTION wherever, whatever, whomever.
5. People = Those who speak into our lives because they have a track
record of MATURITY .
6. Waiting = Called then sent appears to be the PATTERN God installs to
develop our character.
7. Go = Move in the direction of God’s CALLING .
8. Repeat = Do this for LIFE .
Dear God, I know that I am on the wrong path. I admit that I am a sinner on
the road headed away from You. I want to turn around and journey with You
on the road to eternal life. I know that I cannot do that by myself. I know
that You sent Your Son, Jesus Christ, to die for my sins. Right now, I trust in
Jesus as the only One who can provide true life, the life that is found in You. I
trust in Jesus as the One who did for me what I cannot do for myself. I trust
in Jesus as the only One who can place me in an eternal relationship with
You. In Jesus' name. Amen.
People don’t get ready by waiting; they get ready by starting.